In addition to switching message brokers yesterday, we updated my.farmbot.io
today with the following new features and fixes:
- Improved account creation workflow.
- Autmatically refresh when toggling internationalization.
- Misc. visual and bug fixes.
- Increase range of map zoom out (two additional levels).
- Display visual indicators for peripheral state in the garden map. Currently supported peripherals include
Sequences and Regimens:
- Set initial values for start and end time in the future.
- Only show the sequence commands and scheduler panels when a sequence or regimen is selected.
- Added a toggle to view first party farmware.
- Add gear menu with button to (re)install first-party farmwares.
- Add links to software documentation in Weed Detector and Camera Calibration widget help text.
Today’s software release does not include an update to FarmBotOS.