1. Returns. The original purchaser (“You”) of a product from FarmBot, Inc. (“FarmBot”) may return most new products within thirty (30) days of delivery.
1.1 A Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number must be obtained from FarmBot before you can return any product. Any request for issuance of an RMA must be made within thirty (30) days of delivery. The RMA number must be included on the outside packaging of the returned product. To obtain an RMA number please contact FarmBot at email@example.com.
1.2 Returned products must be in the same condition and configuration as you received them. If the product came assembled, it must be returned assembled. If it came as a set of parts, it must be returned as a set of parts. Complete FarmBot kits and partial kits such as motor-only kits or plate-only kits must be returned in their original packaging.
1.3 You must have a proof of purchase for all returns. FarmBot will not accept for return any products you purchased from a Reseller.
1.4 You are responsible for all shipping charges for returns to FarmBot. FarmBot recommends that you ship your package with tracking and insurance. FarmBot is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit.
1.5 If you return products that do not meet the conditions of this Return Policy, the products will be sent back to you at your expense, payment for which may be required by FarmBot in advance of shipping.
2. Refunds. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment (e.g. credit card, Pay Pal, etc.). FarmBot will refund the original purchase price of products and related sales taxes, less the original shipping charges, if any, and less a restocking fee equal to:
- Twenty five percent (25%) of the original purchase price if the order was delivered.
- Ten percent (10%) if the order was an unshipped pre-order, and the refund request was received more than 1 week after payment was received.
- Zero percent (0%) if the order is unshipped and/or an unshipped pre-order with refund request received within 1 week of payment being received.
3. Not a Warranty. THIS RETURN POLICY IS NOT A WARRANTY. Please see FarmBot’s limited warranty for the return of defective products.