We updated my.farm.bot
and FarmBot OS today with the following new features and fixes: Farm Designer:
- Added a button to the crop info panel to create a plant in the garden map at FarmBot’s current position.
- Added an input form to
Run Farmware steps if the selected Farmware accepts inputs. These inputs allow a Farmware with inputs to be scheduled or run multiple times with specific inputs each time.
FarmBot OS (v6.4.2):
- Increased browser performance when generating many logs.
- A warning log will display and a “cooldown” period begins if a looping issue creates too many logs at once. The rate limits are 1k logs/minute, 10k logs/hour, and 100k logs per day, at which point logs will no longer be delivered or stored until the next time period.
- Removed outdated filter of logs containing the word
- Fixed bug where emergency stop emails were sent twice for the same event.
- Pre-installed a new
farmware_tools package to provide Farmware with a simple interface to common commands. To use the new functions, just
import farmware_tools as shown in the Farmware development documentation. (You can also
pip install farmware_tools for local development.)
- If FarmBot OS reboots for any reason and a fat32-formatted flash drive is plugged in, FarmBot OS will store a copy of its logs on the flash drive.