May 26, 2020 Software Update
Quick update for you on the web app side of things today:
- Fixed a bug where setting a location variable to a group in a regimen was not functioning.
- Fixed an issue with tool verification in the pre-made sequence included with new user accounts. Thanks all for the report in this thread!
- Fixed a bug where the event panel would not let you schedule an event in certain circumstances if your FarmBot was in a different timezone than your web browser.
- Fixed an issue where the frontend was preventing users from setting weed and point Z coordinates to negative values. Thanks @ClosedCircuit for the report.
- Farm designer panel names are now be appended to page names, making browser history more useful.
- You can now filter by Radius when selecting plants in a group.
- Reverted some previous changes so that all sizes are now Radius values, which is consistent with the underlying data.