We deployed some new code to my.farmbot.io
this morning with the following new features and fixes:
- Refactored the
SAVE buttons throughout the app so that they are more robust
- Improved the automatic redirection logic for logged-in vs logged-out users
- Improved toast notification messages for when the web app loses connectivity
- Bug fix related to scheduling regimens
- Style improvements to the webcam URL input
- Bug fixes to the controlled inputs on the login page
- Added a Chinese translation file submitted by @hx244808 (this was actually deployed on Monday)
- Bug fix related to the date field when creating a farm event
- Bug fix related to device naming
- Updated dependencies
- Added unit tests all around
Behind the scenes Connor and Rick have been working on our switch to the RabbitMQ message broker. Please note that not all work is done on the master branches of the upstream repositories.
Today's software release does not include an update to FarmBotOS.