We updated my.farmbot.io
today with the following new features and fixes:
- Improved multi-session support: stability and performance improvements for having the app open across multiple web browsers.
- Changed many parts of the app to support the upcoming auto-sync feature.
- Added a dedicated Logs page to view and filter log messages by type. Access it via the link in the expanded ticker.
- Added a virtual FarmBot E-STOP visual indicator.
- Don’t display
Delete button when creating a new Farm Event.
Sequences and Regimens:
- Adjusted styling of disabled sequence test button.
- Dragging an item from the sequence list into a sequence will add an execute step for that sequence.
- Fixed sequence and regimen copy navigation/selection bug.
- Fixed navigation bar bug caused by some sequence and regimen names.
- Photo widget now auto-updates with new photos.
Today’s software release does not include an update to FarmBotOS.