May 17, 2022 Software Update
Today we have a small update deployed to my.farm.bot:
To help our newest customers set up their Genesis and Genesis XL v1.6 kits, we’ve made some improvements and additions to the setup wizard:
- Steps for finding the home position have been improved to fit better within the flow of the entire setup process, and teach users how to home individual axes.
- Added an axis length section that helps users configure the length of each axis and turn on DYNAMIC MAP SIZE.
- Added steps to check the new Rotary Tool’s functionality (tool verification, forward, and reverse).
- Added a pin bindings step to bind Button 5 (Genesis kits only) to a new Find Home sequence that is automatically added to all new accounts.
- Added a boot sequence step with instructions to set the BOOT SEQUENCE to the new Find Home sequence.
- Combined the Pin Bindings BINDING and TARGET dropdowns into one dropdown for easier selection of either an Action or a Sequence.
- Reversed the order of kits on the OS download page so the most recent kit is shown first.