June 4, 2021 Software Update
We’ve got another update for you all today:
We’ve completely rebuilt the in-app tours feature to offer better guidance on using the app, setting up FarmBot, and discovering all of its features. New FarmBot users are prompted to take the new tours upon account creation, demo account users will be automatically initialized to the “Getting Started” tour, and all of the tours are available in the help panel for everyone to access at any time. Over the coming year we plan to add additional tours to help everyone learn how to get the most out of their FarmBot.
- When adding a grid of points, you can now input a value into the Z field which will be applied to all points in the grid when saved.
- Added a new
sleep()Lua helper. Read the developer docs for more information.
- With FBOS v14.0.3, a bug has been fixed that occasionally caused repeating events to be missed.
- With FBOS v14.0.3, a bug has been fixed where
read_pinin Assertion commands would always return
- When using a web browser that may not support all of the features of the FarmBot Web App (such as Internet Explorer), we will show a warning message every time the app is loaded recommending a different browser.
- When there are no search results for the plants in your garden, there is a new link suggesting to search the entire crop database for adding a new plant to the garden.