We updated my.farm.bot today with the following new features and fixes:
- Added an option to rotate the garden map 90 degrees by swapping the
Yaxes. The option can be found in the
Movewidget settings menu.
- The left panels can now be hidden by pressing the
MAPnavigation tab to enter a map-only garden view.
- Error messages during deletion of multiple plants now indicate the plants and the Sequences in which they are used.
- Fixed garden map plant move and placement actions for some browsers.
- FarmBot OS v6.4.0 Allow back-scheduling of Regimen Farm Events. Since Regimens begin at the start of day, the form has been simplified to a date input.
- Improved “next run” notification text:
- Display simplified message when auto-sync is enabled.
- Show calculated time of the next scheduled Regimen item execution.
- Added option to
Movewidget settings menu to swap
Yaxis jog buttons. (Also reorients the garden map; see Farm Designer.)
- Controls pop-up jog buttons now disable when FarmBot is busy, like the
Movewidget jog buttons.
- Indicate the ability to delete a tool in the tool form. (To be deleted, a tool must be inactive.)
- Fixed bug where logs would not display when filter settings were decreased.
- More descriptive account password change form error notifications.
FarmBot OS (v6.4.0):
- Regimens will now resume execution upon boot if they have been scheduled in the past. This allows back-scheduling of Regimens in Farm Events and persistence of Regimens across reboots.
- Improved formatting of the alert email sent if FarmBot has been emergency stopped for over 10 minutes.
- Added support for the new Raspberry Pi 3 B+.